Fitness and Nutrition are Two Sides of the Same Coin!!
A healthy lifestyle involves more than fitness training…it is a total body package. We all want to look great, feel incredible, sleep well, and have sustainable energy throughout the day. Look to our personalized nutrition planning and coaching to learn healthy habits, reach your ideal weight, increase energy, or accomplish whatever YOUR unique goal is.
Remember – Realistic, manageable change is a slow and steady process…we help you to incorporate new skills into your routine such that small adjustments, taken in aggregate, end up changing your life for good.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly nutrition consultation
- In-person or ‘from the comfort of your home’ via skype/phone/live chat.
- Meal planning and diet/recipe makeovers
- Behavior change consulting
- Grocery shopping 101 (at your store of choice) – buy the right food and learn what to look for on nutrition labels!
- Kitchen Overhaul – Out with the old, in with the healthy! Learn how to stock the pantry and fridge, plus cooking classes, meal preparation and creating healthy grab-n-go snacks
- Fitness and (healthy) weight loss games and challenges…this is fun stuff!
- Inter-session feedback and email support included with package purchases.
Sample Nutrition Counseling Topics:
- Weight Management
- Making sense of fad diets and understanding past success/failure
- Diabetes and blood glucose management
- Meal Planning
- Healthy Snacking
- Food Allergies
- Aerobic / Cardiovascular health and wellness
- Persistent Gastro-intestinal (G.I.) Problems
- Breaking long-standing negative eating behaviors (e.g. night eating, stress eating)
- Mindful Eating
- Positive habits for Children and youth
- Eating healthy on-the-go / during travel
- Food journals and other tracking methods
- Technology-driven tools for successful eating and living
- Sustainable healthy eating practices
You are what you eat; book an appointment now and learn to eat foods that will make you happy, healthy, and improve quality of life.